Coffee Roast Fragrance Oil
Coffee Roast Fragrance Oil is a flavorful coffee brew scent enriched with precious woods, earthy orris and black amber. On the top of the blend you will find delicate spicy notes of cumin and ginger and on the middle notes there is a hint of cocoa and coriander.
Scent Profile: Woody/Balsamic
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Coffee Roast Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.
homemadehandmade.com (verified owner) –
This coffee scent is amazing! It smells like real coffee with a warm, spicy note.
tamburini.silvia99 (verified owner) –
my must have fragrance! I absolutely recommend this scent to every one who loves strong flavors. It smells like a mocha.