Smoked Leather and Myrrh Fragrance Oil
Smoked Leather and Myrrh Fragrance Oil is a stunningly luxurious and sensuous scent that exudes the opulence of oriental grandeur. This compelling fragrance oil features a sophisticated blend of saffron and laurel leaves at the top notes, smoky incense, myrrh and opoponax in the heart notes, and leather, amber and musk at the base.
At the first sniff, the fragrance begins with the intoxicating and warm scent of saffron, which blends with the aromatic notes of laurel leaves. These top notes are inviting, bittersweet, and earthy, with a subtle hint of intimacy that draws you in. As you delve deeper into the heart of the scent, you are greeted by the mellowed balsamic notes of myrrh and opoponax, which are enhanced by the rich, smoky scent of incense. The heart notes offer a warm and intense sweetness, which is perfectly balanced by the tarry profile of the leather that develops in the base.
The base notes of this fragrance oil are truly captivating, with an irresistible blend of leather, amber and musk. The amber notes are resinous and woody, and provide a warm and inviting backdrop, while the musk adds a hint of powderiness to the scent. The smoky leather notes are dark and luxurious, with a deep and sophisticated profile that is sure to captivate the senses.
Overall, Smoked Leather and Myrrh is a mystical and empowering scent, perfect for those who crave a strong and alluring fragrance with a distinct resinous profile.
Scent profile: Smoky/Leathery/Oriental
- This is not a perfume. It is a highly concentrated fragrance oil meant for crafting consumer end-products such as candles, diffusers, perfumes, soaps and other personal care products. Not to be used directly on the skin.
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-12%, reed difusers 20%-30%, personal perfumes 10%-15% and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Smoked Leather and Myrrh Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact and the conditions of manufacturing. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.