Chamomile Tea Fragrance oil
Chamomile Tea Fragrance oil is a bright herbal fusion of one of the most fragrant wildflowers with rustic green undertones of basil, rosemary and lily of the valley. A subtle base of honey and tonka further softens the mixture making it remarkably calming for the senses. Simple and straight-forward blend, carefully created to preserve the intergrity of true chamomile scent. An all-seasons delicate fragrance made especially with soap-makers in mind, but it can also be a lovely addition to any spa-like candle collection.
Scent Profile: Herbaceous/Floral/Sweet
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Chamomile Tea Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.