Cherry Plum and Raspberry
Cherry Plum and Raspberry Fragrance Oil is a blissful and heavenly aroma that will tantalize your senses. Its top notes of juicy and mouth-watering raspberries are like a burst of fresh fruit on a warm summer day. The heart notes of velvety plum and delectable cherry create a harmonious blend of fruity scents that are simply irresistible. The perfect balance of sweetness and fruitiness makes this fragrance oil the ultimate indulgence for anyone who craves a burst of fruity delight.
The base notes of warm and comforting vanilla, paired with the earthy and musky patchouli, provide a grounding harmony to the fruity notes, making it the ideal fragrance oil for any space. Whether you’re looking to invigorate your home, office, or personal sanctuary, this alluring aroma will fill the air with a fragrance that is both captivating and irresistible.
Cherry Plum and Raspberry Fragrance Oil is perfect for anyone who loves to indulge in sweet and fruity scents, as its rich and decadent aroma is like a bite of paradise. Its exquisite and ornate composition will transport you to a world of fruity delight!
Scent Profile: Fruity/Balsamic
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Cherry Plum and Raspberry Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.