Bourbon Caramel Fragrance Oil
Bourbon Caramel Fragrance Oil is an exquisite fragrance with a complex gourmand accord of pineapple, coconut, orange and ambroise on the top notes, roasted almonds, caramel and whisky fudge in the middle and a warm base of precious woods, vanilla and musk.
Scent Profile: Sweet/Gourmand/Fruity
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Bourbon Caramel Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.
Irene P. –
Soft, velvety buttered caramel that melts in your mouth! I have tried several caramel scents in the past or blends that were said to contain caramel aromas and I have to say that this one is by far the closest to the real deal.
Stephen Kelly (verified owner) –
a firm favourite during initial testing and feedback, Even with a lower fragrance load compared to other FO suppliers. Theo is also a pleasure to deal with.
marinatodic11 (verified owner) –
My favorite so far !
tamburini.silvia99 (verified owner) –
This is a soft, but still strong, fragrance. Love to mix it with other fragrances as well. One of the best scents I have ever tried.