Madagascan Vanilla Fragrance Oil
Madagascan Vanilla Fragrance Oil is a creamy, captivating vanilla essence of the premium Madagascan bean soothed by hints of soft sandalwood, amber and powdery musks. One of the most instantly recognizeable and beloved home scents, in its truest form, evoking feelings of warmth and coziness.
Scent Profile: Balsamic/Sweet
- This is not a perfume. It is a highly concentrated fragrance oil meant for crafting consumer end-products such as candles, diffusers, perfumes, soaps and other personal care products. Not to be used directly on the skin.
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-12%, reed difusers 20%-30%, personal perfumes 10%-15% and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Madagascan Vanilla Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact and the conditions of manufacturing. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.