Jungle Orchid and Monoi Fragrance Oil
Jungle Orchid and Monoi is a cheerfully exotic fragrance of the most intoxicating flowers of the south pacific. Heavy, lush, yet so fresh and lively, with top notes of pink peppercorn, nutmeg, and coconut, heart notes of orchid, monoi de tahiti, and jasmine sambac, and base notes of verbena and patchouli. You will be instantly mesmerized by its unique exotic character.
At first inhale, you are greeted by a vibrant and invigorating bouquet of sharp pink peppercorn, earthy nutmeg, and creamy coconut. The top notes combined add a soft fruity piquancy, preparing you for the rich, blooming heart that lies beneath.
The heart notes are a fusion of enchanting orchid, sultry monoi di Tahiti, and alluring jasmine sambac, forming the core of this captivating fragrance. The floral notes are dominant, yet not overpowering, creating a sensuous and beguiling ambiance that is hard to resist. Exotic, wild and evocative like being surrounded by a lush garden of the most colorful, exotic flowers in full bloom.
The base notes of lemony verbena and musky patchouli add a sense of depth and enhance even further the floral-fresh signature of this fragrance. The combination of these two notes creates an aquatic sensation ideal for balancing the headier heart notes of the blend.
Scent Profile: Spicy/Floral/Green
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Jungle Orchid and Monoi Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.