Juniper and Spruce Fragrance Oil
Juniper and spruce is an enchanting and invigorating fragrance oil boasting an alluring bouquet of fresh, green moss and fern, which delicately dances on the nose before transforming into a heart of coniferous woodland accord.
The heart of this fragrance is a tribute to the great outdoors, with juniper, fir and spruce notes lending an unmistakably woody aroma that’s both earthy and vibrant. Imagine taking a stroll through a forest after a morning rain, breathing in the crisp, clean air and reveling in the refreshing fragrance that surrounds you.
As the top notes gracefully dissipate, the base notes of cedarwood, white musk and Haitian vetiver take center stage. Here, you’ll discover a subtle yet enticing earthy-musky aroma. The blend of cedarwood and musk offers a warm, inviting sensation, while the vetiver provides a grounding effect that’s both soothing and uplifting.
This unique fragrance oil is perfect for anyone who wants to add a touch of sophistication to their products. It is versatile and can be used in a wide range of products, including perfumes, lotions, soaps, and candles. It’s a scent that works wonderfully well in any setting, whether it be in the office or at home.
Scent Profile: Woody/Green/Aromatic
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Juniper and Spruce Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.