Key Lime and Peppermint
Key Lime and Peppermint fragrance oil bursts forth with an refreshing blend of cooling peppermint, refreshing spearmint, and crisp lime. The sharp, citrusy notes of lime awaken the senses, while the cool, refreshing mint notes bring a sense of clarity and energy. The combination of these top notes creates an immediate and lasting impression of fresh, crisp, and invigorating fragrance that can awaken the senses and uplift the mood.
At the middle notes, the fragrance oil reveals a floral-green heart of jasmine and water lily, combined with the juicy, sweet aroma of pomelo to create a smooth impression that captures the essence of a blooming garden in spring. The water lily in particular, adds a watery, fresh quality to the accord that evokes a sense of tranquility and relaxation. Together, these heart notes create a scent that is simultaneously playful and serene.
Finally, at the base, the fragrance oil reveals its grounding essence. The revitalizing, lemony verbena, is paired harmoniously with a hint of silky vanilla, to create a comforting foundation that can help soothe the senses and relax the mind, making it perfect for creating an inviting atmosphere in any space.
Overall, Key Lime and Peppermint fragrance oil is a complex and multifaceted scent that evokes a wide range of emotions and sensations. Its top notes are invigorating and energizing, its heart notes are playful and sophisticated, and its base notes are warm and comforting. This fragrance oil is perfect for those who seek a fresh, uplifting, and sophisticated scent that can awaken the senses and soothe the soul.
Scent Profile: Citrucy/Green/Aromatic
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Key Lime and Peppermint Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.