White Birch and Oakmoss Fragrance Oil
White Birch and Oakmoss is a powerful masculine fragrance oil utilizing the unmistakeable scent of birchwood in a harmonious woody/leathery blend of spices, smoky resins and the breezy sensation of oakmoss.
At the top notes we have an immediate introduction of the so called “Russian leather”, which is no other but the unmistakeable scent of birchwood entwined with dashes of alluring spices, but not too much as to overpower the leathery signature of birch.
The heart notes act like an equalizer connecting both the upper and lower parts of the composition in a sensual accord of sleek saffron blossoms and invigorating vetiver.
Finally, the base notes unveil a mesmerizing finale, as if the fragrance has finally shown its true essesence. A union of rare okoume wood, velvety incense, and golden amber caress the senses, bestowing an air of sensual allure. The intoxicating presence of oakmoss lends a damp, dew-kissed sensation, adding an ozonic touch to the final output of the fragrance.
White Birch and Oakmoss evokes a sense of confidence while at the same time ivites a moment of introspection. Deep, empowering, yet mystical and – dare we say – animalic in its nature, it instills a sense of of grounding, reminding you of the profound beauty and wisdom found in the natural world.
Scent Profile: Leathery/Woody/Green
- This is not a perfume. It is a highly concentrated fragrance oil meant for crafting consumer end-products such as candles, diffusers, perfumes, soaps and other personal care products. Not to be used directly on the skin.
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-12%, reed difusers 20%-30%, personal perfumes 10%-15% and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to White Birch and Oakmoss Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact and the conditions of manufacturing. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.