Leather and Spice Fragrance Oil
Leather and Spice Fragrance Oil is a sophisticated and distinctive scent that embodies the essence of masculine elegance. This captivating fragrance oil is a perfect harmony of warm, spicy heart notes, invigorating top notes and a rich, woody-leathery base.
As you first experience this fragrance, the top notes of clary sage and pepper awaken your senses, invigorating and exhilarating with their bright and fresh character. The spicy heart notes of cumin, nutmeg and allspice are warm and inviting, providing the fragrance with depth and complexity. These exotic spices create a sophisticated and mysterious aura making the scent both sleek and luxurious.
The base notes of cedarwood and suede leather are the true embodiment of this fragrance’s sophisticated, masculine character. The cedarwood provides a grounding and steadying effect, while the suede leather adds a touch of decadence and luxury. These rich, woody notes provide a sturdy foundation for the scent, giving it a long-lasting and enduring quality.
Scent Profile: Leathery/spicy/aromatic
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Leather and Spice Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.