Cherry Peach and Patchouli Fragrance Oil
Cherry Peach and Patchouli Fragrance Oil is a deliciously sweet floral scent true to the earthy, woody and musky nature of patchouli, enhanced with ripe cherries, nectarous peach and juicy pear at the top and enlivened even further with an all floral accord of sweet pea and neroli at the middle. A generous and thick base of patchouli resin paired with sweet tonka bean consolidates the distinct floral signature of this fragrance. A beautiful composition that any patchouli enthousiast will appreciate!
Scent Profile: Floral/Fruity/Sweet
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Cherry Peach and Patchouli Fragrance Oil Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.
There are no reviews yet.