Mandarine and Mimosa Fragrance Oil
Mandarine and Mimosa Fragrance Oil is a captivating scent that will transport your senses to an enchanting garden brimming with delicate blooms and tantalizing citrus! A smooth, velvety soft fragrance that harmonizes the floral freshness of mimosa with the irresistible fruity sweetness of mandarine on a warm and plush base of sandalwood, tonka, patchouli and vanilla.
At the pinnacle of this aromatic symphony lies the resplendent top notes of mandarine and neroli, captivating your senses with their radiant brilliance. The mandarine’s vibrant zest dances delicately on the air, like rays of sunshine illuminating a blossoming orchard. Nestled alongside, the ethereal essence of neroli emanates a harmonious serenade, its tender petals enveloping you in an embrace of sheer grace.
As the melody of Mandarine and Mimosa Fragrance Oil deepens, the heart notes unfold, revealing an exquisite fusion of mimosa, anise, and cinnamon. Like a dreamy floral tapestry, the mimosa’s soft petals cascade gently, releasing their intoxicating fragrance, which is elevated by the presence of anise and cinnamon. This symphony of scents intertwines, evoking the warmth of a sunlit afternoon where laughter and joy fill the air, inviting you to lose yourself in the sublime beauty of the moment.
The warm base of this fragrance acts like a soft blanket which helps all the notes above to rest and balance their strengths while enhancing their longevity. Like the gentle caress of a summer breeze, sandalwood and patchouli intertwine, their earthy embrace lending depth and sophistication to the composition. As the velvety tonka and creamy vanilla notes emerge, they create a warm, comforting ambiance, reminiscent of golden sunsets and cherished memories.
Scent Profile: Floral/Citrucy/Sweet
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Mandarine and Mimosa Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.