Spring Blossom Breeze Fragrance Oil
Spring Blossom Breeze is an ethereal fragrance oil that is imbued with the freshness of a blossoming garden in spring. Its delightfully breezy aroma is a complex blend of light and heavy floral scents, with top notes of freesia, gardenia, hyacinth, and lime peel, heart notes of rose, jasmine, lilac and mimosa, and base notes of acacia and white hawthorn.
At the very top of this fragrance is the invigorating scent of freesia, which provides a fresh and crisp opening to the bouquet along with the unmistakable scent of gardenia, which infuses the blend with a subtle hint of tropical sensation. The intoxicating aroma of hyacinth, with its slightly spicy and green signature, together with lime peel further enhance the garden-like output of this complex top first impression.
As the scent settles, the heart notes of rose, jasmine, lilac, and mimosa come into play. The timeless fragrance of rose provides a deep, velvety floral aroma, while the mesmerizing scent of jasmine adds a touch of gentle sensuality. The lilac scent brings a delicate sweetness and depth to the blend in combination with the powdery and earthy aroma of mimosa.
Finally, the aroma of acacia provides a warm woody base for the entire blend to sit comfortably, and white hawthorn, with its rich balsamic, almost almond-like quality settles this sensational fragrance.
Overall, Spring Blossom Breeze is a complex and harmonious blend of floral and woody notes that creates a joyous and uplifting fragrance that is perfect for spring and summer. Its sweet and fresh aroma will transport you to a blossoming garden in spring and fill your senses with a delightful and invigorating scent that is both uplifting and refreshing.
Scent Profile: Green/Floral/Woody
- This is not a perfume. It is a highly concentrated fragrance oil meant for crafting consumer end-products such as candles, diffusers, perfumes, soaps and other personal care products. Not to be used directly on the skin.
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-12%, reed difusers 20%-30%, personal perfumes 10%-15% and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Spring Blossom Breeze Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact and the conditions of manufacturing. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.