Pink Evening Primrose Fragrance Oil
Pink Evening Primrose fragrance is an intricate floral composition with the captivating primrose aroma on the lead. The fragrance opens with a complex fruity-floral blend of magnolia, tuberose, apple, apricot and peach before unravelling a sensual heart of sambac jasmine, evening primrose, black pepper and coriander. The entire composision rests on a warm vanillic base along with patchouli, vetiver and cedarwood.
Scent Profile: Light Floral/Fruity
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Pink Evening Primrose Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 7-8 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.