Rock Rose and Amber Fragrance Oil
Rock Rose and Amber Fragrance Oil is both a simplistic yet a multifaceted floriental fusion of aromatic delights, a symphony of scents that are both uplifting and grounding. The top notes of cassis are a burst of effervescence, with a bright, youthful energy that immediately invigorates the senses.
The heart notes, however, are where this fragrance truly comes to life, with the warm and resinous aroma of labdanum taking center stage. For those in the know, labdanum, often referred to as the “King of Amber”, is one of the most prized and revered of all aromatic ingredients, and for good reason. Its rich, resinous scent is both captivating and grounding, inspiring feelings of calm and serenity.
The base notes of amber and patchouli serve to anchor the fragrance, their deep and earthy aromas harmonizing with the labdanum to create a scent that is both sophisticated and timeless. The amber adds a touch of sweetness, while the patchouli provides a grounding balance to the scent, creating a fragrance that is both warm and inviting.
Rock Rose and Amber Fragrance Oil is been expertly crafted to showcase the many facets of labdanum, its rich and complex aroma celebrated in a truly ornate and sophisticated manner. Its balanced and harmonious blend of ingredients make it suitable for both personal use and for creating a luxurious ambiance in a space with candles or difussers. Rock Rose and Amber Fragrance Oil is the ideal choice for those seeking a high-quality fragrance with a well-rounded scent profile.
Scent profile: Floral/Resinous/Ambery
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Rock Rose and Amber Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.