Aloe and Bamboo Fragrance Oil
Aloe and Bamboo Fragrance Oil is a refreshing and invigorating scent that combines the soothing properties of aloe with the clean and fresh aroma of bamboo. With a delicate blend of floral middle notes and woody base notes, this fragrance creates a harmonious balance between relaxation and vitality, perfect for creating a natural and peaceful ambiance.
At the top of this fragrance is a refreshing burst of green bamboo, citrusy orange blossom, and the cool, soothing scent of aloe vera. This combination of notes creates a bright and airy feeling that will uplift the senses and create an inviting spa-like atmosphere. As the fragrance settles, the heart notes of gardenia, honeysuckle, and birch leaves come forward, bringing with them a sense of calm and relaxation. The sweet floral notes of gardenia and honeysuckle are perfectly balanced with the fresh, green and slightly minty scent of birch leaves, creating a deeply satisfying aroma that will transport you to a peaceful oasis.
Finally, in the base notes, the rich and earthy aroma of oak and the fresh, herbaceous scent of galbanum provide a grounding and centering effect. The woody notes of oak bring a sense of stability and security to the blend, while the fresh and herbaceous scent of galbanum provides a cleansing and rejuvenating effect, creating a perfect balance of fragrance notes.
Scent Profile: Green/Floral/Woody
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Aloe and Bamboo Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.