Lily of the Valley Fragrance Oil
Lily of the Valley fragrance oil is a delicate and blissful scent that embodies the beauty of nature with a perfect balance of green, floral and musky notes. With subtle top notes of fern, bergamot and lily of the valley, an intoxicating all floral heart of lilac, narcissus and tuberose and a woody-musky accord of vetiver and white musk at its base, this fragrance oil is sure to captivate your senses.
Starting with the top notes, the fragrance opens with a refreshing and invigorating burst of fern and lily of the valley. The initial impression is that of a lush green garden, where the dewy morning air is infused with the fragrance of fresh leaves and delicate white flowers. A light and airy first impression, yet unmistakably complex, as it blends the crispness of fern with the soft sweetness of lily of the valley.
Moving to the heart of the fragrance, we encounter the captivating floral notes of lilac, narcissus, and tuberose. The heart notes of this fragrance oil are truly enchanting, as they offer a rich and velvety bouquet of flowers that are both intoxicating and mesmerizing. The lilac adds a touch of romance with its sweet and delicate aroma, while the narcissus brings a warm and earthy scent to the mix. The tuberose, on the other hand, is a heady and seductive note that adds depth and sensuality to the fragrance.
Finally, we arrive at the base notes of vetiver and white musk, which provide a warm and comforting finish to the fragrance. The vetiver adds an earthy and woody sensation to the mix, while the white musk brings a soft and subtle touch of sweetness that lingers for hours. Together, they create a harmonious base of scents that are both soft and inviting. Whether you’re looking for a scent to fill your home with a soothing and relaxing aroma or to add a touch of floral elegance to your personal care products, Lily of the Valley is the perfect fragrance oil for you.
Scent profile: Green/Floral/Musky
- All our fragrance oils are measured in grams, not in milliliters, thus some bottles may appear to have different levels of fragrance. This is due to the fact that each oil has different density, therefore different volume.
- Our Fragrance oils are sold primarily for the use in candles, wax melts, reed diffusers, air fresheners and room sprays and can be used in soaps and toiletries in accordance with the respective ratios specified by IFRA.
- Recommended ratios for candles 7%-10%, reed difusers 15%-20%, and soaps 1-3%. For more information about other ratios please refer to Lily of the Valley Fragrance Oil SDS and IFRA file included in the “Related Documents” tab.
- We always recommend to carry out your own tests, as performance may vary depending on the material with which the oil is coming in contact. Furthermore, a fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Our recommended ratios should never replace your own personal testing. It is your sole rensponsibility to perfom any compatibility checks required for safe usage of your final product. Perfumedom will not be held responsible for the products you will manufacture with our fragrances.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- Lead times 1-3 business days; higher around holidays. Please order accordingly.